dotfiles are the files that starts wth a . (dot). this files are generally responsible for software configurations. This repository contains dotfiles I use and love the most!
A short overview of things I use:
- alacritty: this is a terminal emulator for wayland compositor.
- fzf: fuzzy finder. useful for searching for files etc
- git: version control software
- i3status: a status bar for 3 window manager. it's compatible with Sway.
- neofetch: a shell utility for printing system-info
- sway: window manager for wayland
- vim/neovim: my primary text editor
- waybar: highly customizable status bar for wayland
- zsh: my default shell
I don't have one theme that I use everywhere. I have a set of favorite theme through which I keep cycling. Following are a few of them:
- Vim/Neovim: Gruvbox(using now), Palenight, OceanicNext
- Alacritty: Palenight, Purify
- Zsh: flazz, agnoster